A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- Outstretched Worshipers Gospel Concert
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Evangel Cathedral in Upper Marlboro
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general seating (up to a $43.19 value)
- $35 for VIP seating (up to a $53.74 value)
- What it is: an evening of praise and ministry featuring some of the top names in spiritual music
- Who's on the lineup: Fred Hammond, Tye Tribett, Vicki Yohe, Maurette Brown Clark, William McDowell, Amos Saint Jean
- Where you've seen Grammy and Dove award-winner Fred Hammond: as bass player for The Winans and leader of gospel groups such as Commissioned and Radical for Christ
- Fred's nickname: "The 'Babyface' of Gospel"
- How he got it: by founding and becoming CEO of Face to Face Productions Corporation, naturally sweating moisturizer
- What to expect from Fred's set: righteous harmonies when he sings with the United Tenors
- Where you may have seen Tye Tribbett: leading the Grammy-nominated and Stellar Award-winning group Tye Tribbett and Greater Anointing, touring with Faith Hill
- Famous pastors that Vicki Yohe has ministered in song with: TD Jakes, Benny Hinn, Paula White
- Stars that Dove Award-nominated singer Maurette Brown Clark has sung backup for: CeCe Winans Hezekiah Walker
- Instruments that William McDowell plays: piano (learned at age 5), drums (learned by age 13), church organ (learned by age 16)
- Age when he began conducting his own worship sessions: 18
Evangel Multi-Media & Arts Center
Bishop Don Meares and his wife, Marion, deliver large-scale worship services and celebrity-studded events at Evangel Multi-Media & Arts Center. In addition to prayer services, the faith center hosts Bible study classes, mentorship opportunities, and even a spiritual hotline that parishioners can call in times of distress. Women's groups and youth groups foster an even greater sense of community among the congregation. The church also has many specialized facilities: a bookstore provides edifying materials, and a banquet hall called Camelot invites diners to try and pull a knife out of the mystical block of butter in the kitchen.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“I enjoyed this play. I recommend it to others ”
13901 Central Ave.
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774