Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this Groupon.
- One ticket to see Henson Alternative: Stuffed & Unstrung
- When: Saturday, April 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Pabst Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for second-floor balcony section (up to a $44.36 value)
- $20 for third-floor balcony section (up to a $44.36 value)
- $30 for main-floor section (up to a $62.73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
This show is rated R and contains language and themes that are not intended for unaccompanied children under the age of 17.
Henson Alternative: Stuffed & Unstrung
Henson Alternative: Stuffed & Unstrung combines the Jim Henson Company's puppeteering prowess with irreverent, R-rated improv comedy to create an evening of split sides. Six puppeteers take suggestions from the audience before cooking up improvised songs and sketches using a cast of 80 puppets and a catalog of jokes stolen from the future. Cameras project the puppet's sketches onto large screens, showing onstage action from the wrist up while allowing audiences to witness the technical mastery of the puppeteers below.
Stuffed & Unstrung Intro
Warning: contains mildly vulgar language