Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Palmetto Bay Food and Rock Festival
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Palmetto Bay Village Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to a $20 value)
- $25 for one VIP Package (up to a $50 total value), which includes:
- Admission (up to a $20 value)
- Access to VIP area
- Three craft beers (a $6 value each; an $18 total value)
- T-shirt (a $12 value)<p>
Palmetto Bay Food and Rock Festival
- Best reason to go: your belly and your ears deserve it
- Other best reason to go: proceeds aid the American Way Foundation, which helps South Florida communities
- What to eat: gourmet creations from the Food Truck Invasion
- What to hear: classic and modern rock covers
- Band that could inspire Robert Plant and Jimmy Page to dust off their friendship bracelets: Led Zeppelin tribute act Led Hed
- Band most likely to play hits by the likes of The Who, Blue Öyster Cult, and ZZ Top: The Jamie King Colton Band
- Band most likely to play hits by the likes of Van Halen, Fleetwood Mac, and The Rolling Stones: Riverdown
- Band most likely to start a sing-along: Classic Rock Therapy
- Band most likely to be confused with a TV host: Colbert
- Band most likely to be a yard away: 3 Feet Closer<p>
“Bring your kids they will enjoy it as well ”
Palmetto Bay Food & Rock Festival
18001 Old Cutler Rd.
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157