- $20 for one G-Pass to Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour (up to $35.70 value)
- When: Sunday, July 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Panic! At The Disco – The Gospel Tour
- How they started: originally formed in Las Vegas while in high-school
- That sound: an inventive blend of dance beats, insightful lyrics, and over-the-top theatrics inspired by classic vaudeville
- First person of interest to take notice: Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, who made Panic! the flagship artist of his Decaydance record label
- Track that first gained national attention, and earned the band an MTV Video Award for Video of the Year: "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"
- What's new: their latest chart-topping album, Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! featuring the hit songs "This Is Gospel" and "Miss Jackson (feat. LOLO)"
- Where they got the title: from Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- What the album's about: fear and loathing in Las Vegas, but also feelings of love for their hometown's glitz and glamor
- What to expect from the show: classic Panic! and new Panic! hits, as well as a giddy audience of hopping, dancing, and sweating fans
Meadow Brook Music Festival
3554 Walton Blvd.
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309Get Directions