Everybody enjoys a good laugh, especially if they've recently sat through a production of "Romeo and Juliet" performed in an onion patch. Laugh til you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Paul Mooney’s Last Stand Tour</i>
- When: Friday, January 31 or Saturday, February 1, at 10 p.m., or Sunday, February 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Black Repertory Group
- Door time: 90 minutes before show time
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $25 for preferred general admission with express entry (up to $52.74 value)
- $39 for VIP admission with express entry and a glass of champagne (up to $78.62 value)
- $75 for Platinum admission, which includes seating in the second or third row (up to $156.24 value)
- $100 for Elite admission, which includes seating on the stage or in the front row (up to $207.99 value)<p>
Paul Mooney’s Last Stand Tour
Paul Mooney on President Obama
Warning: contains brief moments of harsh language
Fabled writer, Grammy-nominated comedian, and actor Paul Mooney pulls no punches as he puts history and current events in his sardonic sights. Drawn from a career with beginnings as a circus ringmaster and leading to years of notoriety as a comedy writer, Mooney's words have filled the mouths of Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, and the cast of In Living Color. Although modern audiences best know him for his blistering work on Chappelle's Show, longtime fans recognize him as a fearless standup comedian who often skewers tender subjects like an accident-prone luau master, drawing on a deep and heartfelt sense of history with a burning, righteous ardor. ####Black Repertory Group The Black Repertory Group began in 1964 as a church drama club. Now helmed by executive and artistic director [Dr. Mona Vaughn Scott](http://blackrepertorygroup.com/Our_History_BRG.php), the group has built upon its core work as "keepers of the culture" by supporting artists and youth with creative and educational programs.
Black Repertory Group
3201 Adeline St.
Berkeley, California 94703