A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see Paul Rodgers (up to $68 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid- or upper balcony or gallery
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Paul Rodgers performing "Simple Man"
- His legacy: rocker whose bench-pressing voicebox earned him a spot on Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Singers of All Time
- How you know him: as the former lead vocalist of Bad Company, Free, and The Firm
- His connection to Queen: he recorded and toured with them from 2004 to 2009
- Songs he belts: "Feel Like Making Love," "Can't Get Enough," "All Right Now," and "C-lebrity"
The State Theatre was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.
15 Livingston Ave.
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
732-247-7200 x517Get Directions