The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal to see a Philadelphia 76ers game at the Wells Fargo Center.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a game package for mezzanine-corner seating in rows 8–15 (up to a $59 value, including all fees)
- $20 for a game package for mezzanine-center seating in rows 8–15 (up to a $64 value, including all fees)
- $59 for a game package for lower-level corner seating in rows 11–17 (up to a $107.41 value, including all fees)
Each game package includes the following:
- One ticket to the game against the New Orleans Hornets on Tuesday, January 15, at 7 p.m.
- Early entrance to watch the pregame warm-ups from the sideline
- A 76ers T-shirt, available only in size L/XL
The Scouting Report
Having made the playoffs in each of the past two seasons, the 76ers once again find themselves on the cusp of the postseason, hovering near the middle of the Eastern Conference standings through 29 games. In the teams’ previous matchup this season, the Sixers swatted away the Hornets 77–62, landing field goals from midrange 17% more effectively than their season average.
In 1949, the Syracuse Nationals joined five other clubs from the Basketball Association of America to join in creating the original 17-team National Basketball Association. After the Warriors bolted for the West Coast in 1963, two Philadelphians bought the Nationals, and—following a name-the-team contest much like the one in which “Franklin World” narrowly lost to “The United States”—Philly’s new team adopted the 76ers moniker. In more than 60 seasons, the 76ers have made the playoffs 47 times and yielded a total of three championships—most recently in 1982–83, when the team won 65 games, the second most in franchise history.
Wells Fargo Center
3601 S Broad St.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148