Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for a Philadelphia Soul game-day package (a $75.95 total value)
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- Seating: lower-level sideline in sections 101–102, 112–114, or 124
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Each package includes the following:
- One lower-level sideline ticket (a $48.95 value, including all fees)
- Post-game pass to get on the field (a $20 value)
- Philadelphia Soul mini football (a $7 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Rush on Saturday, July 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Utah Blaze on Friday, July 12, at 7:35 p.m.
To receive your field pass and mini football, visit the sales table in section 101.
Through 11 games, the Philadelphia Soul find themselves in a familiar position atop the American Conference's East Division—a spot they held last year that lead to an appearance in ArenaBowl XXV. Seeking a repeat trip to the title game, the Soul once again rally behind quarterback Dan Raudabaugh. Last season, the Soul offense shattered the league's single-season scoring record, with Raudabaugh posting 4,679 yards and 110 touchdown passes. He remains among the league's elite with 3,162 passing yards thus far this season. He's thrown 1,481 of of those yards to the AFL's leading receiver, Anthony "Tiger" Jones, who has also snagged 25 touchdown passes in either his outstretched hands or his powerful jaws.
For nearly 10 years, the Philadelphia Soul have been a fixture in the AFL— earning four trips to the postseason and two ArenaBowl appearances. All of the team's hard work built to a head in 2008, when they claimed victory in ArenaBowl XXII, defeating the San Jose SaberCats 59–56 and earning the right to replace the plastic Foster Trophy in their trophy case with a real one. The team plays its home games at Wells Fargo Center, which they share with the city's professional hockey and basketball teams.