Without a circus in town, audiences would have to quench their thirst for aerial thrills by watching window cleaners eating sandwiches on their lunch breaks. Take in flashier stunts with this GrouponLive deal to see the Piccadilly Circus. For $38, you get a family outing for general-admission seating (up to a $78.45 value). The outing includes:
- Two adult tickets (up to a $78.45 value, including all ticketing fees)
- Four tickets for children younger than 13 (free with the purchase of an adult ticket, though typically limited to three passes per ticket)
Choose from the following performances at the Diamond T Arena in Denton.
- Saturday, February 2, at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, at 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3, at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 3, at 6 p.m.
Choose from the following performances at Resistol Arena in Mesquite:
- Monday, February 4, at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 4, at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrating its 25th year, Piccadilly Circus delights family audiences around the country with its touring spectacle of suspenseful thrills and slapstick laughs. The 90-minute extravaganza rolls out such death-defying acts as motorcyclists somersaulting through the air on their bikes, contortionists impossibly bending their limbs, and middle-aged men cutting back on their sodium intake. A menagerie of exotic animals also moseys across the arena floor, with an elephant balancing its leathery bulk on one stout foot and a rare white tiger prowling before the crowd. As cirque artists, soaring aerialists, and zany clowns unpack their bags of tricks, spectators may feel pangs of regret about youthful decisions to run away from the circus and enroll in actuarial school.