- One ticket to see a Pittsburgh Pirates game
- Where: PNC Park
- Door time: 90 minutes before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $45 for one ticket for Pittsburgh Baseball Club seating (rows D–K) (a $55 value)
- $25 for one ticket for Lower Outfield Box seating (a $35 value)
- $16 for one ticket for Outfield Reserved seating (a $24 value)
- $14 for one ticket for Grandstand seating (a $20 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Miami Marlins on August 5, 6, or 7
- Against the Atlanta Braves on August 18, 19, or 20
- Against the St. Louis Cardinals on August 25, 26, or 27
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to pirates.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but ticketing fees on purchases made between July 29 and August 1 will be waived due to a team promotion. Taxes still apply; standard ticketing fees will apply to any purchases made after August 1.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
2013 was a landmark year for the Pittsburgh Pirates organization: the team earned a postseason berth with the third-best record in the National League, then beat the Cincinnati Reds in the NL Wild Card game. This season, they’re out to prove that last year’s run was no fluke. As the season rumbles into August, the Pirates are poised to do just that. Right after the All-Star break in mid-July, Pittsburgh began to sizzle, winning five of six games and pulling within striking distance of the Central Division lead. Skipper Clint Hurdle’s coaching is clear in the professionalism the Pirates bring to each at-bat; the club boasts the best on-base percentage in the majors, a result of the hitters’ disciplined refusal to swing at bad pitches, even when the ball’s filled with candy.
115 Federal St
Pittsburgh, PA 15212