- Three-day pass to the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix
- When: Friday, November 15 through Sunday, November 17
- See the schedule for each day’s events
- Where: Circuit of the Americas
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $349 for one grandstand seat at Turn 9 (a $349 value)
- $650 for one top-level seat at Turn 1 (a $650 value)
- $499 for one grandstand seat at Turn 12 (a $499 value)
- $575 for one mid-level seat at Turn 1 (a $575 value)
Formula 1 United States Grand Prix
Hailed as the “Sports Event of the Year” by SportsBusiness Journal, the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix roars back into Austin for a weekend packed with racing and live entertainment. Friday through Sunday, some of the world’s fastest racing machines will scream around the Circuit of the Americas track to the tune of 147 decibels. Fans can watch in awe as racers accelerate from zero to 100 MPH, then back down to zero, in five seconds flat—a speedy seesaw that makes some scientists believe Formula 1 cars are the ideal vessels for time travel.
Every night during the Grand Prix, the party continues at Austin Fan Fest: a 12-block celebration featuring food vendors, games, and live music on six stages. Free live concerts also follow the event over the weekend at the Austin360 Amphitheater, including performances by Sick Puppies on Saturday and Pitbull on Sunday.