- $30 for one G-Pass to see Queen + Adam Lambert (up to $49 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose
- Seating: rows 13–17 of sections 204–212
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Queen + Adam Lambert
- First time Roger Taylor, Brian May, and Adam Lambert shared a stage: on American Idol in 2009, when they performed a rousing rendition of “We Are The Champions”
- Last time the three shared a stage: this past September, when they rocked the iHeart Radio Festival in Vegas
- Nice thing Rolling Stone said about Lambert’s guest stint as Queen’s lead vocalist: “[He] astounded the audience on songs like ‘We Will Rock You’ … and ‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love.’ It was the most anticipated act of the night.”
- Nice thing Roger Taylor said about Lambert: “He’s got a voice which is pretty unbeatable.”
- Nice thing Lambert said about Queen: “I’m honored to be able to pay my respects to Freddie [Mercury]’s memory; he’s a personal hero of mine.”
- Nice thing Brian May said to everyone: “Let’s ROCK those beautiful arenas JUST ONE MORE TIME!”
- Stern thing Brian May’s computer said to Brian May: “STOP. USING. CAPS LOCK. BRIAN!”
- Essential Queen tracks: “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Another One Bites the Dust,” all those other songs
SAP Center at San Jose
525 West Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113