- $17 for one ticket to see Queensrÿche feat. Geoff Tate (up to $34 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Queensrÿche feat. Geoff Tate
- The Queensrÿche recipe: heady prog-rock, full-bore metal, and politically conscious lyricism
- Why this tour matters: it will be founding frontman Geoff Tate’s last under the Queensrÿche name
- Last chance for fans to hear: Tate’s take on “Silent Lucidity,”“En Force,” the thundering “Jet City Woman,” and others
- Not the last chance for fans to hear: the masterful dystopian concept album Operation Mindcrime, which Tate will still be performing in its entirety, as well as other non-Queensrÿchian material
- Operation Mindcrime’s concept: a heroin addict wakes up in the hospital and struggles to remember what got him there
- What AllMusic.com had to say about the album: “It’s a testament to Queensrÿche’s creativity and talent that they can pull off a project of this magnitude.”
House of Blues - Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114