- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup or Nationwide Series event
- At Dover International Speedway
- Gates Open at 9 a.m.
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, May 31, at 2:30 p.m., with access to all NASCAR Nationwide Series practice and qualifying sessions on May 30 as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, June 1, at 1 p.m., with access to all NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series practices and qualifying sessions on May 30 as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
During the afternoon on Saturday, May 31, the NASCAR Nationwide Series zips into the twelfth week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars.
Less than 24 hours after the NASCAR Nationwide Series event, the track will come alive once again for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. In the fifteenth event of the year-long series, drivers will test their limits to determine who will raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame.