- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series or NASCAR Nationwide Series event
- At Daytona International Speedway
- Gates open at 9:30 a.m.
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Friday, July 4, at 7:30 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Saturday, July 5, at 7:30 p.m., with access to all Sprint and Nationwide practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)
All three packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
Amid the patriotic passion of the Fourth of July, the NASCAR Nationwide Series zips into the 16th week of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing in the process. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars.
Less than 24 hours after the Nationwide event, the track will come alive once again for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. In the 21st event of the year-long series, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be victorious and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.
1801 W International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114Get Directions