- Fan sponsorship packages during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series or NASCAR Nationwide Series event
- At Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Gates open at 9:30 a.m. on both days
Race and Package Options
- $299 for one Motorsports Group fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Nationwide Series race on Saturday, July 26, at 4:30 p.m., with access to all Nationwide practice and qualifying sessions as well as to the race itself ($400 value)
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, July 27, at 1 p.m., with access to all Sprint and Nationwide practices and qualifying sessions as well as to the races themselves ($2,000 value)
Both packages include the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend (restricted to Nationwide areas only for Nationwide pass holders). You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On Saturday, July 26, the NASCAR Nationwide Series continues to zip through the second half of its season—and kicks off a full weekend of asphalt-rattling racing. Between qualifying rounds and the actual races, the weekend promises thrilling bumper-to-bumper showdowns between some of the sport’s biggest names and rising stars.
Less than 24 hours after the Nationwide event, the track will come alive once again for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. With just a few events remaining on the regular schedule of the year-long series, drivers will have to test their limits as they determine who will be victorious and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.
4790 W 16th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46222Get Directions