- Fan sponsorship package during a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event
- At Michigan International Speedway
- Gates open at 8 a.m.
Race and Package Details
- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, August 17, at 1 p.m., with access to all Sprint practices on Saturday, August 16, as well as to the race itself ($2,000 value)
This package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars and access to watch the race from the pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On August 17, the NASCAR Sprint Cup series continues to scorch through summer with the third of five races scheduled in the month of August. The Sunday afternoon tilt caps off a weekend packed full of practices and qualifying rounds, giving fans plenty of opportunities to catch some white-knuckle driving. As the year-long series approaches its final race, drivers will test their limits to determine who will be crowned the 2014 champion and who will have to wear their helmet home in shame.