- $1,499 for one Tommy Baldwin Racing fan sponsorship package at the Sprint race on Saturday, May 10, at 6:30 p.m., with access to all practices and qualifying sessions on May 8–10 as well as the race itself ($2,000 value)
- At Kansas Speedway
- Gates open: 9 a.m. each day
The package includes the following:
- Your name on the deck lid of a Tommy Baldwin Racing car during the race, with a logo that reads “Sponsored by (Your Name).”
- One complimentary all-access garage and pit pass credential during race weekend. You will also have access to the garage area where teams work on cars.
- No need to purchase a ticket for the race; you can watch it from pit row.
- Click here to read more about sponsorship packages offered by RaceDaySponsor.com.
On Saturday, May 10, the Sprint zips into the 12th event of its season—and completes a full weekend of racing in the process. With its scheduled 6:30 p.m. starting gun, the race will take place under the romantic glow of lights against a backdrop of the night sky. A year ago, the winner of the race went on to finish second overall in the year-long series, and this year's contest will be equally critical in determining who will ultimately raise their fist in victory and who will wear their helmet home in shame.