People love an adrenaline rush, which is why we play extreme sports and go bulk shopping. Go big with this GrouponLive deal.
- $6 for one ticket to the Radical Reels Tour (up to a $12 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Redfield Auditorium in the Davidson Math and Science Building at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Radical Reels Tour
- What it is: a collection of short adrenaline-sports films produced by the Banff Centre in Alberta
- What kind of sports: skiing, rock-climbing, BASE jumping, mountain biking, and a few that don't really have names yet
- Such as: in Wanna Ride?, Maxence Cavalade and François Bon seem to fly using a combination of skis and parasails; in Wingsuit Downhill Target Punch Alexander Polli quite literally flies; in The Rollerman, Jean-Yves Blondeau dons a suit made of wheels and outpaces a motorcycle
- Other impressive uses of wheels: in Endless Roads, seven female longboarders speed down a winding hill in Mallorca, and the professional mountain bikers in Where the Trail Ends seek untested grounds in Argentina, Nepal, and the Gobi Desert
- Aquatic action: Ben Marr takes a nearly religious approach to whitewater kayaking in Of Souls+Water: The Shapeshifter; top kayakers compete in a race down a massive river in Chile in Whitewater Grand Prix: Big Water Enduro
- Toughest battle against a non-aquatic element: Adam Ondra and Chris Sharma screaming down one of the world's hardest rock faces in Reel Rock 7: La Dura Dura
Redfield Auditorium, Davidson Math and Science Building
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno, Nevada 89557Get Directions