- One G-Pass to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
- When: select showtimes, November 16–30
- Where: Grand Ole Opry House
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for premium mezzanine (up to an $80.94 value)
- $41 for premium orchestra (up to an $84.22 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring the Rockettes
Every Christmas season, the Rockettes dilate audience pupils with the precision kicklines and luminous costumes of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular—yet they somehow keep finding ways to top the year before.
For millions of fans, though, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular's annual setpieces are as much a holiday tradition as leaving out cookies for Santa to eat. The dancers and producers give these evergreen classics a peppermint freshness with 21st-century stagecraft and surprising choreography, such as the endlessly inventive tap-dancing in the "12 Days of Christmas." Along the way, a flurry of costume changes transforms the leggy dancers into reindeer, candy canes, and an army of Santas. And no Radio City Christmas is complete without the clockwork-precise Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, as the Rockettes cascade back and forth like human dominoes while wearing Vincente Minnelli's classic 1933 costume. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular always closes in epic fashion with the Living Nativity tableau.