- One ticket to Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes
- When: select showtimes, November 7 through December 2
- Where: Radio City Music Hall
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $39–$65 for seating in the side orchestra sections (up to $80.95–$85.05 value)
- $69 for seating in the side orchestra, orchestra, or first mezzanine sections (up to $96.30 value)
- $79–$85 for seating in the orchestra or first mezzanine sections (up to $102.40–$117.30 value)
- $89–$149 for best available seating (up to $106.50–$171.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring the Rockettes
It can be hard to wait for Christmas—and even harder to wait for the precision kicklines and luminous costumes of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. Luckily, the Rockettes are shortening this year's wait. Christmas starts in August with a chance to buy tickets to the 2014 Yuletide cavalcade, featuring a new dance number set in Santa's Workshop—where rag dolls magically spring to life—and the winter wonderland of the "Snow" dance number that wowed audiences during last year's show.
For millions of fans, though, the Radio City Christmas Spectacular's annual setpieces are as much a holiday tradition as leaving out cookies for Santa to eat. The dancers and producers give these evergreen classics a peppermint freshness with 21st-century stagecraft and surprising choreography, such as the endlessly inventive tap-dancing in the "12 Days of Christmas." 3D animated backdrops whisk the Rockettes from the North Pole to ice skating in Central Park to fireworks in Times Square. Along the way, a flurry of costume changes transforms the leggy dancers into reindeer, candy canes, an army of Santas—even avatars in a video game. And no Radio City Christmas is complete without the clockwork-precise Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, as the Rockettes cascade back and forth like human dominoes while wearing Vincente Minnelli's classic 1933 costume. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular always closes in epic fashion with the Living Nativity tableau, which fills the entire theater with a digitally mapped projection of Bethlehem beneath an ocean of stars.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10120