A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $43 for one ticket to see Ramón Ayala (up to $62 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How you know Ramón Ayala: as one of the world's foremost norteño musicians
- How else you might know him: as the "King of the Accordion," or one-half of Los Relámpagos del Norte with the late Cornelio Reyna
- How Ayala spent the 1960s: touring along the migrant worker trail from California to Florida, cutting nearly 20 albums, and essentially inventing contemporary norteño music
- How Ayala decorates his mantel: it's safe to assume his four Grammys are up there
- How he gets crowds dancing: with tunes such as "Ya No Llores," "Un Rinconcito En El Cielo," "Chaparra de Mi Amor," and "Solo Una Patada"
What some people are buzzing about:
House of Blues San Diego
1055 Fifth Ave.
San Diego, California 92101Get Directions