Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this Groupon.
- $10 for one ticket to Wanderlust Circus (up to an $18 value)
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Locations and Showtimes
- Colonial Theater on Monday, July 8, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Egyptian Theatre on Tuesday, July 9, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- What it is: a performance filled with acrobatic dancers, aerialists, jugglers, and a clown acting out a theatrical storyline
- What's the storyline?: 200-year old William Batty and his fellow entertainers have conditional mortality—the condition being that if they leave the circus, their years will catch up with them.
- Are they all 200 years old?: No. Some are from Victorian England, some are from Swing-era New York, and some are from the present day.
- Who are some of the performers?: Acrobalance troupe Kazum, whose members blend gymnastics, breakdancing, martial arts, and bicycle acrobats; A-WOL Dance Collective, whose members use silks, trapezes, hoops, and trampolines
- That sounds amazing, but tell me more about this clown!: Leapin' Louie Lichtenstein provides comedy straight from the notoriously hilarious Old West.
- Is there music?: The Wanderlust Circus Orchestra provides a live soundtrack and features a tap-dancing saxophone player.