Circus performers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin' Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to Wanderlust Circus (up to an $18 value)
- When: Thursday, July 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bing Crosby Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What it is: a performance filled with acrobatic dancers, aerialists, jugglers, and a clown acting out a theatrical storyline
- What's the storyline?: 200-year old William Batty and his fellow entertainers have conditional mortality—the condition being that if they leave the circus, their years will catch up with them.
- Are they all 200 years old?: No. Some are from Victorian England, some are from Swing-era New York, and some are from the present day.
- Who are some of the performers?: Acrobalance troupe Kazum, whose members blend gymnastics, breakdancing, martial arts, and bicycle acrobats; A-WOL Dance Collective, whose members use silks, trapezes, hoops, and trampolines
- That sounds amazing, but tell me more about this clown!: Leapin' Louie Lichtenstein provides comedy straight from the notoriously hilarious Old West.
- Is there music?: The Wanderlust Circus Orchestra provides a live soundtrack and features a tap-dancing saxophone player.
Bing Crosby Theater
901 W Sprague Ave.
Spokane, Washington 99201