Dancers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin' Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this Groupon.
- Ruah: Gospel Show at Wolf Theater
- When: Sundays at 5 p.m., July 7 through December 29
- Seating: VIP section
- Door time: 4:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $27 for one VIP ticket to any performance (up to a $62.92 value)
- $99 for four VIP tickets to any performance (up to a $251.69 value)
Ruah: Gospel Show
Gold-trimmed white fabric trails across the Wolf Theater stage, marbleizing the air as praise dancers whirl and leap to live gospel music. Recording artist Minister Dwayne Anderson helms this ambitious performance, which transports audiences on a faith-filled sojourn of genre-defying gospel music. Weaving elements of rock, pop, and R&B into their melodies, singers belt out gospel tunes designed to set audiences' hearts aloft as scenes follow Jesus' journey or simply celebrate the spirit. A huge cast of youth and adult performers, including the 2011 Las Vegas Black Music Awards gospel jubilee winners "Garment of Praise Dancers," delivers songs from Anderson's own recent releases as well as classics by Shirley Caesar and Mahalia Jackson.