There's something exciting in the air whenever a big crowd gets together or a gossipy parrot escapes from the zoo. Feel something indescribable with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one general-admission ticket to Reggae Rise Up featuring Rebelution, Steel Pulse, and Collie Buddz (up to $41.05 value)
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Raymond James Stadium
- Door time: Noon
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the lineup
Reggae Rise Up
- Rebelution: Seemingly glued to the top of the Billboard reggae charts, this California vibe machine has become the Grateful Dead of world music as fans flock to hear its joyous "one love" message. You may have see them at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, or touring with Slightly Stoopid and Lauryn Hill.
- Collie Buddz: After turning dreads with his hit single "Come Around," this perpetually touring singer was featured on the Good Vibes tour with Matisyahu and Zion I. His bouncy Rasta wordplay has elevated tracks such as Shaggy's "Mad Mad World" and a remix of Kid Cudi's "Day 'n' Nite."
- Zion I Crew: Oakland hip-hoppers Baba Zumbi and Amp Live scored a nomination for Independent Album of the Year from The Source with their 2000 debut. Their latest, Shadowboxing, was named one of the 10 Best Bay Area Hip-Hop Records of 2012 by SF Weekly.
- Ballyhoo!: Blending rock, pop, punk, and reggae in the vein of 311 and Sublime, this quartet of Maryland Warped Tour vets is the aural equivalent of Bob Marley kick-flipping over a dozen flaming school buses.
- Steel Pulse: Formed in 1975 in Birmingham, England, this roots reggae group was the first non-Jamaican band to win a Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album, which they won for Babylon The Bandit. They followed that with two subsequent nominations for albums Victims and Rastafari Centennial.
- Click here to view the complete lineup
Raymond James Stadium
4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida 33607Get Directions