Although attributed to the ’70s, arena rock began in Roman times when bands fought to the death with power ballads while roadies were fed to lions. Appease your inner emperor with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to REO Speedwagon, Styx, and Ted Nugent at Funshine Music Festival
- When: Saturday, May 4, at 7 p.m. (G-Pass holders may enter the grounds at 11 a.m. to see the entire festival, which includes New Found Glory, Chris Carrabba, and We the Kings.)
- Where: Live Nation Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
- Reserved seating: Sections 11–12 and 16–17
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How to use your G-Pass: you can enter the venue directly without redeeming your Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.
REO Speedwagon, Styx, and Ted Nugent at Funshine Music Festival
Funshine Music Festival smuggles arena legends REO Speedwagon, Styx, and Ted Nugent to the stage with an inestimable wealth of sing-along classics. Styx has sparked the third rail since 1972 with prog-rock sensationalism, bolstering lighter-fluid epics such as "Come Sail Away" and "Babe" with complex riffs from crystalline synthesizers intertwined with power-chord crescendos and noodling from guitar giant Tommy Shaw. With founding frontman and falsetto specialist Kevin Cronin at the helm, fellow Prairie State juggernaut REO Speedwagon fills the stage with passionate chartbusters that made waterbed salesmen rich, from romantic ballads such as “Keep on Loving You" to the spurned-lover kiss-off "Take It on the Run." "Motor City Madman" and expert game hunter Ted Nugent revs his buzzsaw guitar through classics such as "Cat Scratch Fever" and "Stranglehold," all while protecting the audience from wild boars.
REO Speedwagon – “Can’t Fight This Feeling” (Live 2010)
Live Nation Amphitheatre
4802 N US Hwy. 301
Tampa, Florida 33610