A good impersonation can be indistinguishable from the real thing, which is why Method actors are no longer allowed to play dictators. Take in a safer form of imitation with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 to see Replicated: A Tribute to Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Rage Against the Machine (up to a $26.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Replicated: A Tribute to Iron Maiden, Metallica, and Rage Against the Machine
The Iron Maidens, Damage, Inc, and Slaves Against the Machine perform live
- The names: The Iron Maidens; Damage, Inc.; Slaves Against the Machine
- Where you've seen The Iron Maidens and Damage, Inc.: on AXS TV's The World's Greatest Tribute Bands, produced by Mark Cuban and Ryan Seacrest
- What makes The Iron Maidens unique: they've mastered the savage sound of British metal legends
- What else: they're the only all-female tribute to Iron Maiden
- The Iron Maiden hits you're likely to hear: a whole career's worth, including "Run to the Hills" and "The Number of the Beast"
- Do they have an Eddie mascot?: yes, but it's more like an Edwina
- Where Damage, Inc. got their name: from the Metallica track "Damage, Inc." on Master of Puppets
- What they have in common with Metallica: they're from Southern California, they shred, and the lead singer rocks a Hetfield goatee
- What Slaves Against the Machine's lead singer Michael Tadeo has in common with Zach De La Rocha: he looks, sounds, and eats breakfast just like him
- What machines are they raging against: corporate oppression machines