Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this Groupon.
- $10 for one G-Pass to Rewind Fest (up to a $27 value)
- When: Saturday, June 8, at 5 p.m.; show goes until midnight
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Sections: 201–204, rows L–HH
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Rewind Fest 2013
* Number of tribute acts at Rewind Fest: seven * Best punny band names: Led Zepplica (Led Zeppelin) and Green Today (Green Day) * Number of Sammy Hagar tunes played by Van Halen tribute band The Atomic Punks: zero–the atomic punks adhere to a diet of pure David Lee Roth * Unexpected fans of The Atomic Punks: Alex Van Halen, Howard Stern, David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, their own mothers * Although the members of Rumors dress and perform like Fleetwood Mac in their ‘70s heyday, all are tight-lipped and in stable relationships * Why Guns 4 Roses is a better alternative to Guns N’ Roses: freshly laundered leather pants and kilts, plus they show up on time * Which Mötley Crüe songs will Mötley Inc. play: all of the hits about girls, doctors, and girls * How green is the Green Day tribute Green Today: they build bike frames from recycled set lists * What Green Day hits will we hear: everything, dating all the way back to early ‘90s album 39/Smoooth * How does the lead singer of Back in Black pull off the gritty vocals of AC/DC: he swallows a Ricola, then an alphorn
Verizon Wireless Music Center
1000 Amphitheater Rd.
Pelham, AL 35124