- Rich Natole or The Ugliest Comic in America starring Warren Durso
- When: any show through December 14
- Where: Bonkerz Comedy Club at The Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Click here to view the show calendar.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $79.98 value)
- $25 for four tickets (up to $159.96 value)
Skilled impressionist captures more than 100 celebrity voices
Alumni of the "Outlaws of Comedy" and "Disciples of Comedy" tours, and the subject of a lengthy Esquire profile
Warning: contains adult language, sexual humor, and fantastical tales of mosquitoes
Bonkerz Comedy Club
The first Bonkerz Comedy Club was founded in Wisconsin in 1984, when nightclub-owning brothers Joe and John Sanfelippo and best friend George Maltezos decided that it was more fun and less of a hassle to book comedians than musicians. Nearly 30 years later, Bonkerz has grown into a major comedy institution, with an award-winning location in Las Vegas, as well as branches reaching as far as Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Alabama, and Iowa. Bonkerz Comedy Club has kept the laughter rolling throughout the years with whoopee cushions installed in every seat and sets by greats such as Jerry Seinfeld, Larry the Cable Guy, and Saturday Night Live's Darrell Hammond. As the official audition site for NBC’s America’s Got Talent, the chain continues to feed tomorrow’s brightest comics to the national spotlight.