Laughter is the best medicine, narrowly edging out prescription drugs from a board-certified physician. Hilarity heals with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any regular show through May 11
- Where: Richmond Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the calendar of upcoming acts.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $40 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $80 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to $160 value)
Roy Wood, Jr. (February 13–16)
As seen on Sullivan & Son, Chelsea Lately, and Comedy Central's Premium Blend, Wood also can be heard pulling prank calls on mixtapes by Chamillionaire and Cam'ron.
Warning: contains curse words and 9 pounds of room-temperature shrimp
Greg Morton (February 20–23)
Just for Laughs veteran and Bob and Tom Show favorite whose two-minute version of Star Wars and "Obama Man" videos became viral sensations
Warning: condones and encourages public flatulence
Rich Guzzi (March 6–9)
This veteran X-rated hypnotist uses his skills of persuasion to morph audience members into celebrities such as Michael Jackson and Madonna
Richmond Funny Bone Comedy Club & Restaurant
The first Funny Bone location opened in 1982 and has spread infectious laughter ever since. Established stars such as Drew Carey and Jerry Seinfeld have graced the stage, as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. The venue also plays host to a full-service bar, where patrons may steep their sorrows in calming brews then ingest them triumphantly.