- $25 for one G-Pass to see Rick Springfield (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: main floor section (rows NN–RR) or balcony section (rows Z–DD)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the '80s
- Where you've seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl's Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel, Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-40 hits that have only improved with age: "Jessie's Girl," "I've Done Everything for You," "Love Somebody," "Don't Talk to Strangers"
- Other hits you might hear: "An Affair of the Heart" "State of the Heart," "Human Touch"
- When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: May 2014
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting.