Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for a VIP package to Rivalry Music Festival featuring Wiz Khalifa and Savoy (up to a $79.43 value)
- When: Friday, September 6, at 2 p.m
- Where: 1-800 If In Pain Music Park
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
VIP Package Includes
- Access to a private viewing area and bar
- Express entry
- VIP swag bag
Rivalry Music Festival
- Who you know: Wiz Khalifa, Savoy, Reptar
- Who you should get there early for: 14 other acts including Stokeswood, Atlas Road Crew, and Machines Are People Too
- Wiz's Khalifa's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
- What you've heard from him: "Black and Yellow," "Taylor Gang," "On My Level"
- Notable accessories: a Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
- His musical influences: The Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Jimi Hendrix
- Connection to Snoop Dogg: both starred in Mac & Devin Go to High School
- Savoy's home planet: Brooklyn
- Their talent: blurring the line between arena rock and club bangers
- Latest evidence of that talent: their new EP, Three Against Nature
- Best Athens band named after a Rugrats character: Reptar
- Reason they're named after a Rugrats character (in their words): "It is the second stupidest band name we have ever heard."
- Reptar's sound (also in their words): African electro-dance-sexpop
- Band that has an irrational fear of treble knobs: Stokeswood, who coined the phrase "Low-Endie" to describe their bass-heavy dance sound
- Best dysfunctional-family band prone to covering Johnny Cash: Colpoys and The Kids
- Reason for the festival: to soundtrack a tailgate party for the next day's game between UGA and USC
- Does the festival really need a reason?: no