- One G-Pass to see a soccer match between Bosnia and Ivory Coast
- When: Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $49 for one G-Pass for sideline seating ($80.75 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for endline seating ($70.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Road to Brazil: Bosnia vs. Ivory Coast
Before the World Cup begins on June 12, fans can catch two Brazil–bound clubs preparing for the tournament ahead in a showcase of worldly skills at Edward Jones Dome. Bosnia-Herzegovina enters with a lot to prove, as 2014 marks its first ever World Cup appearance. Though Ivory Coast has made it to three straight World Cups and posted an undefeated 5-0-3 record in the 2014 qualifiers, they still seek to make it past the World Cup's group stage for the first time.