- One G-Pass to see a soccer match between Bosnia and Ivory Coast
- When: Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $49 for one G-Pass for sideline seating ($80.75 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for endline seating ($70.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Road to Brazil: Bosnia vs. Ivory Coast
Before the World Cup begins on June 12, fans can catch two Brazil–bound clubs preparing for the tournament ahead in a showcase of worldly skills at Edward Jones Dome. Bosnia-Herzegovina enters with a lot to prove, as 2014 marks its first ever World Cup appearance. Though Ivory Coast has made it to three straight World Cups and posted an undefeated 5-0-3 record in the 2014 qualifiers, they still seek to make it past the World Cup’s group stage for the first time.
Edward Jones Dome
701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, Missouri 63101Get Directions