- $20 for one ticket to Rob Becker's Defending the Caveman (up to $39 value)
- When: February 19–23
- Where: The Larcom Theatre
- Seating: best-available reserved
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Rob Becker's Defending the Caveman
After playing in 45 countries and being crowned the longest-running solo show in Broadway history, Defending the Caveman comes to Beverly. Philosophizing on everything from contemporary feminism to the erogenous zone, a lone man takes shelter in his cave as he dissects the ever-waging battle of the sexes. Rob Becker's uproarious script—informed by an informal three-year study of anthropology, sociology, and prehistory—blends casual observations, such as a woman's tendency to dominate her man's closet, with hypothetical situations, such as men talking about what makes them cry as they pump iron, for an evening of hilarity.
Recommended for adult audiences.
The Larcom Theatre
13 Wallis Street
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915