Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see the Rochester Americans take on the Oklahoma City Barons (up to a $26.25 value)
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- When: Friday, April 12, at 7:05 p.m.
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Seating: 100 Level Gold, sections 101–102 (rear), 104–109, 11, 113–114, 116–117, 119, 121–126, 128–129 (rear)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Entering the final month of 2012-2013 regular season in the American Hockey League's Western Conference, the Amerks continue their pursuit of a second-straight berth in the Calder Cup Playoffs. The Amerks, the AHL affiliate of the Buffalo Sabres, have been led all season by the stellar play of goaltender David Leggio. Leggio, who leads the AHL in wins, accumulated a .946 save percentage and two shutouts in March to earn the CCM/AHL Goaltender of the Month award. Western Conference rival Oklahoma City Barons make their first and only appearance at The Blue Cross Arena as the Amerks look to repeat the result of the teams’ previous meeting in mid March, when the Amerks secured a victory in a hard-fought 3–2 game.
Blue Cross Arena
One War Memorial Sq.
Rochester, New York 14614