Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Rochester Knighthawks lacrosse game
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Door time: One hour before game
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $13 for one ticket for lower-level teal section seating in sections 200–201, 203–204, 209–221, or 226–227 (up to $30.35 value)
- $16 for one ticket for lower-level purple section seating in sections 205–206 or 222–225 (up to $35.95 value)<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Philadelphia Wings on Saturday, January 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Rock on Saturday, January 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Vancouver Stealth on Saturday, April 12, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
The Rochester Knighthawks enter the 2014 season with a chance to make National Lacrosse League history and become the only franchise ever to win three consecutive titles. The K-Hawks roster is well-equipped for their pursuit of lacrosse glory, as they return star forward Cody Jamieson—who dished out a career-high 61 assists last year—and his partner in attack, Cory Vitarelli, whose 54 goals in the past two years are second only to Jamieson. Like librarians trying to close for the night, the rest of the league looks to impede Rochester’s path to the history books, led by a Toronto Rock squad that actually finished ahead of the K-Hawks in the NLL East standings last season.
After joining the National Lacrosse League in 1995, the Rochester Knighthawks quickly established themselves as one of the sport’s most formidable franchises. In just two years, the K-Hawks won their first championship—and their first major rivalry, too, falling to the Toronto Rock three times during subsequent championships. In 2012’s title game, the team faced off against another Canadian foe, the Edmonton Rush, and won handily, earning the team its fourth championship and granting each Knighthawk lifelong Canadian citizenship as dictated by NAFTA.
Blue Cross Arena
War Memorial Square War Memorial Square
Rochester, New York 14614