Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to ROCK Apocalypse
- When: Saturday, July 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hexters Pub
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $20 for two VIP tickets, including stage front access and one swag bag per person (up to a $40 value)
The Evidence performing "Damn That River"
- The reason behind the apocalypse: to give hard-working, up-and-coming bands a professional venue to show off their skills
- Who's performing this year: The Evidence, COPPER, SILO, and HighKicks
- The Evidence's original name: The Failure
- The name no longer seemed to fit after: they had released two successful albums and had videos in rotation on MTV Canada
- COPPER started as a: cover band
- COPPER currently performs: original rock numbers marked by chugging guitars and the clear vocals of Steve Churchill
- SILO sounds like: a runaway locomotive fueled by Black Sabbath albums
- Bands SILO has performed with: Three Days Grace, Steppenwolf, and Nazareth
- Two-piece fuzz rock band HighKicks started when bass player Danny Vacon said to drummer Matt Doherty: "Holy eff! You sweat a lot when you play. We have got to play together."
- Highkicks were winners of the 2013 92.9 xfm Xposure contest