Catchy rock songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26.50 for Rockin' for Wishes featuring Jimi Jamison, Bobby Kimball, and Mike Reno (up to a $54.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rockin' for Wishes featuring Jimi Jamison, Bobby Kimball, and Mike Reno
- How you know Jimi Jamison: he was the original lead singer of Survivor
- Survivor smash to bellow while racing Apollo Creed on a beach or setting up an ophthalmology office in the zoo: "Eye of the Tiger"
- Best Survivor Cold War jam to crank: "Burning Heart"
- How you know Bobby Kimball: as the former lead singer of the Grammy-winning band Toto
- Toto song most often butchered by karaoke singers: "Africa"
- Relation to David Arquette: Arquette's sister Rosanna inspired Toto's hit "Rosanna"
- Mike Reno fans know: there's no such thing as Loverboy without Mike Reno
- Loverboy song that fuels the employed though daily drudgery: "Working for the Weekend"
- Other Loverboy classics that Mike might croon: "Turn Me Loose," "When It's Over"
- Where are the rest of their respective bands?: doesn't matter, Tampa's Stormbringer will handle the instrumentation
- Best reason to go, besides the famous singers: proceeds go to Mason Dixon’s Christmas Wish Fund, which helps underserved families get through the holidays
98% of 298 customers recommend
“Beautiful theatres with great seating.”
“Harry's restaurant in lakeland is a very good pre show venue but get there early”
“Great location easy to find. Beautiful facility.”