- Packages to see a Rockland Boulders baseball game
- When: Any home game through September 2, 2013
- Where: Provident Bank Park
- Door time: 60 minutes before game time Monday–Thursday, 90 minutes before game time Friday–Sunday
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the season schedule.
- $11 for a game package for one (a $22 value)
- $20 for a game package for two (a $44 value)
- $39 for a game package for four (an $88 value)
- $749 for a Dugout of Dreams package for up to 30 people (up to a $1,198.50 value)
Per person, the game packages include the following:
- One ticket for infield-box seating (a $14 value each)
- One hot dog (a $3 value each); upgrade to a Kosher hot dog for $3
- One domestic beer or soda (a $5 value each)
The Dugout of Dreams package includes:
- Up to 30 tickets to watch a game from the dugout
- 90-minute buffet starting 30 minutes after gates open
- Option to add additional people for $39.95 each
The Scouting Report
A solid start to the 2013 season has put the Rockland Boulders within a few games of the Can-Am League's best record. Last month, right-handed Boulders pitcher Kevin Fuqua was honored as the league's Pitcher of the Week after netting his league-leading ninth save of the season. Boasting an equally impressive batting average, hitter Jerod Edmondson has found a way to connect with the ball without having to endure stories about its childhood.
When they joined the Can-Am League in 2011, Rockland Boulders became New City's first professional team. In its brief tenure, the team has established itself as one of the league's attendance leaders, packing the stands at Provident Bank Park with devout fans while other stadiums settle for big rocks with faces carved into them.
Provident Bank Park
1 Provident Bank Park Dr.
Pomona, New York 10970