Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through June 28, excluding special events. Shows are held on Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Rockwells American Restaurant
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $20 for two tickets, two drinks, and two tickets to a future show (up to $68.70 value)
- $5 for two tickets (up to $24.10 value)
- $18 for four tickets (up to $48.20 value)
- $25 for six tickets (up to $72.30 value)
Rockwells American Restaurant requires a $10 minimum food-and-drink purchase, not included in this Groupon.
Mark Normand (April 26)
Voted Village Voice's "Best Comedian of 2013"; seen on Inside Amy Schumer, John Oliver’s New York Standup Show, and Last Comic Standing
Warning: contains the paradox of non-racist racial humor
Kevin McCaffrey (May 3)
Writer for The Late Show with David Letterman seen on History Channel's "I Love the 1880's" and "truTV Presents: World's Dumbest"
Warning: contains mild sexual themes, terrible use of a Snickers bar
Teddy Smith (May 10)
Comic seen on BET’s ComicView, who received a standing ovation on Showtime At The Apollo
Warning: contains profanity, drug-related humor, and financial planning
Rockwells American Restaurant
While its green exterior and wooden booths are reminiscent of an Irish pub, Rockwells American Restaurant’s cuisine embodies the “American” found in its title. Burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese, bacon, and other accoutrements share menu space with steaks, chicken sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks such as mudslides, as well as red and white wines. For entertainment, the restaurant broadcasts NFL games every Sunday, hosts comedians on Saturday night, and encourages diners to reenact their favorite Dogs Playing Poker painting under the emerald bar lights.