- One ticket to Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- When: Tuesday, August 12, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for general-admission lawn standing (up to $50.90 value)
- $65 for seating in sections 201-205 (up to $108.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as "Maggie May" and "Black Magic Woman," that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists," 33 on Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during "Hot Legs" and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists"
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great decoration cozy and great waiters”
“Very nice place, was an awesome experience, it is in a great location too.”
“Go with enough time to enjoy the wonderful view”
Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111Get Directions