Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- $93 for one G-Pass to Rod Stewart: Tonight's The Night (up to a $205 value)
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Section: floor level, sections D or F, or lower level, sections 7 or 20
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Rod Stewart: Tonight's The Night
- 17: his ranking on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists"
- 33: his ranking in Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time"
- 2: the number of times he's been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, as a solo artist and his for his time as a member of The Faces
- 100 million: the amount of albums he'd sold worldwide by 2001, an achievement that earned him the first-ever Diamond Award
- 68: his age now, although his voice and spirit have clearly been obeying the lyrics to "Forever Young"
- Things that only Rod can do: make any song memorable with his signature raspy voice, steal the show from the whippersnappers on American Idol, make Christmas albums good again
- What's new: Time, Rod's first album of original material in nearly 20 years
- What to expect from the show: a set plucked straight from a fan's wish list, featuring the greatest hits from every era of Rod
94% of 69 customers recommend
“Great deal! Make sure you purchase it right away. Deals like that are sold out quickly!”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than...”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than Rod. ”
165 Mulberry St.
Newark, New Jersey 07102