- $75 for one ticket to see Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour (up to $169 value)
- When: Thursday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Matthew Knight Arena
- Seating: sections 103–112
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as "Maggie May" and "Black Magic Woman," that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists," 33 on Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during "Hot Legs" and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists"
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."