- One ticket to Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- When: Thursday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sprint Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for seating in the upper bowl, sections 201-210 or 223-232 (up to $62.50 value)
- $55 for seating in the lower bowl, sections 101–105 or 118–122 (up to $120 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice. The Guitar. The Songs.
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as "Maggie May" and "Black Magic Woman," that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on "The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists," 33 on Q Magazine's list of the "Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time".
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during "Hot Legs" and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "100 Greatest Guitarists"
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: "Santana played prettier."
93% of 60 customers
“Great deal! Make sure you purchase it right away. Deals like that are sold out quickly!”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than...”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than Rod. ”
The Downtown Loop
1407 Grand Blvd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64108Get Directions