- One G-Pass to see Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- When: Sunday, August 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $55 for lower bowl sections 105–108 and 112–115 (up to $108.46 value)
- $70 for floor sections (up to $172.33 value)
- $70 for lower bowl sections 116–118 and 102–104 (up to $172.33 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rod Stewart & Santana: The Voice, The Guitar, The Songs Tour
- The voice: Rod Stewart
- The guitar: Carlos Santana
- The songs: hits such as “Maggie May” and “Black Magic Woman,” that could only be improved if Rod Stewart and Carlos Santana played the songs on the same night on a co-headlining tour, which just sounds too good to be true
- The tour: too good and too true
- Rod by the numbers: two inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, more than 200 million albums sold worldwide, ranked 17 on “The Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Artists,” 33 on Q Magazine’s list of the “Top 100 Greatest Singers of All Time”.
- Things that only Rod can do: belt out two hours of hits with his signature raspy voice, kick two dozen signed soccer balls during “Hot Legs” and still have energy to spare.
- Carlos by the numbers: 3 Latin Grammys, 10 Grammys, ranked 20 on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists”
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: “Santana played prettier.”
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 60 customers
“Great deal! Make sure you purchase it right away. Deals like that are sold out quickly!”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than...”
“sprint Center is a nice venue for this type of concert. Not too big and not too small. Rod Stewart was just ok and Santana was very good. He seemed more into it than Rod. ”
199 Kellogg Boulevard West
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102Get Directions