The best seats for a rodeo are often toward the back, as there’s less chance that the bull will ask you to hold his purse. Lay low with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Rodeo All-Star Weekend event
- Where: National Western Events Center
- Seating: Sections 11–16 or 22–27
- Door time: One hour before show time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Events and Dates
- $18 for one ticket to round one of the semi finals on Friday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m. (a $35 value)
- $18 for one ticket to round two of the semi finals on Saturday, April 19, at 2:30 p.m. (a $35 value)
- $20 for one ticket to the finals on Saturday, April 19, at 7:30 p.m. (a $40 value)
2014 Rodeo All-Star
This April, the second-annual Rodeo All-Star bounds out of the gates at the National Western Events Center to celebrate the sport and showcase its most talented stars. Like last year, the best and toughest rodeo competitors will clash for cash, bragging rights, and most importantly, the title of Rodeo All-Star champion, awarded to the participant who successfully tames the sport's wild beasts.
A trio tournament-style rodeo performances will unfold throughout the weekend, including a pair of semi-final rounds leading up to the finals on Saturday night. Cowboys and cowgirls will do battle in a total of seven top-level rodeo events, giving them a chance to showcase their well-rounded skill sets without handing a resume to everyone in attendance. The weekend's excitement won't be contained to just the ring, however. Fans can also indulge their inner cowboy with family-friendly, rodeo-inspired activities, including exhibits, dancing, and roping and quick-draw contests.