Laughter has healing power, especially after you've watched a sad film or seen a sad person fall down. Laugh at a professional with this GrouponLive deal.
- $31 for one ticket to see Rodney Carrington (up to a $62 value)
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m
- Where: Youkey Theatre at Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rodney Carrington performing "Show Them to Me"
Warning: contains vulgar material, vulgar audience behavior, and Freudian subtext
- Where you've seen him: if you're lucky, at one of his sold out shows
- If you haven't seen him live: you watched him steal the show as Toby Keith's sidekick in the movie Beer for My Horses, and in the ABC sitcom Rodney
- What's his schtick?: standup fused with catchy country tunes
- His lyrical style: imagine a libidinous, Oklahoman version of Mel Brooks
- Does he have any songs that aren't funny?: only three, including the ironically titled hit "Funny Man"
- How many albums he's released: six studio albums
- At least half: the portion of those albums that reference reproductive organs in their title
- Although he focuses on procreative body parts in his act, Rodney's biggest organ is his heart, which he uses to benefit the needy with his Rodney Carrington Foundation