- One ticket to Rolling in the Aisles: Thanksgiving Special
- When: Friday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for tier 2 seating, indicated in orange on the seating chart (up to $31 value)
- $20 for tier 1 seating, indicated in maroon on the seating chart (up to $37 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seen on P. Diddy's Bad Boys of Comedy, Comedy Central's Premium Blend, and at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal
Last Comic Standing first-season finalist seen on The Late Show with David Letterman and her own Comedy Central Presents special
Warning: contains harmless political material and the first letters of some swears
New York comedian who has performed with luminaries including Jim Breuer and Ben Bailey
Warning: contains some profanity
Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930's sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.